Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

The three products that I buy that define me and that I purchase on a regular basis are: Maybelline eyeliner, Eskinol facial cleansing toner, and nail polish.

Most girls have a shoe fetish. Girls with shoe fetishes probably have a library filled with shoes. I on the other hand have a nail polish fetish. For a skinny girl like me, I have really long fingers. As a kid, adults used to criticize how I have adult looking hands for a 13 year old. When high school came and we were allowed to wear nail polish, I developed my nail polish fetish. Although, I always had a thing for nail polish since I was probably 5 years old, but at the time my mom said I was too young to wear nail polish. It defines me because it’s part of my aesthetic with fashion and art. I paint on my spare time, and the feeling of painting on my nails equally defines my love for fashion and art. I enjoy because it distracts my long fingers and it just makes it look cool. I am always creative with it by painting stripes on it or glitter it up.



One of the only forms of makeup that I wear is Maybelline eyeliner. It helps define my big eyes which some of my friends refer to as puppy eyes. The only time I don’t wear eyeliner is if my job doesn’t allow it or against dress code policy. I don’t like not wearing because it makes me look pale and sick. To me, I feel my best facial features are my eyes.



Eskinol facial cleansing toner is one of my life’s biggest essentials. I easily break out when I am stressed. When I was 18 or 19, I had a very bad acne problem. My friends and family constantly picked on me for it. I tried all these other products to help me clear my face but it was never any good. My aunt first introduced to a facial cleansing toner. Once I started using it daily, my acne cleared up. When I’m at home, I use it every time my face feels oily and dirty. Now my aunts and friends always compliment on clean my face looks and it always boost up my confidence and I can’t live without it.


No comments:

Post a Comment