Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1 EOC Great Customer Service

A great customer service that I experienced was at Michael Kors at the Palazzo. My mom was looking to buy new handbags for her and I. We walked into the store and was greeted by a not so friendly associate at first. She offered us help but the way she said was in a cold almost like annoyed tone. "Hi, let me know if you need any help." My mom whispered to me "Oh my God, she's so stuck up." I agreed with her. She followed us around for a bit until she went over to another customer. I think she got the hint that we didn't want her to help us. Then another sales associate came up to us and offered us help. She greeted with us with a warm charming attitude and smile. I had my Michael Kors bag on me and she complimented my bag. Of course she would compliment my bag since it was Michael Kors and I am in a Michael Kors store. She asked my mom and I what we were looking for. My mom said "sturdy handbags." She took out some of my mom's ideal handbags from the shelves. While we were going through them, she took out different handbags from the stockroom. They were the newest bags from the fall collection, that has not been yet put out on display. She was really nice to us and made our shopping experience worthwhile. While we were finishing our purchases, we kind of complained to her how the other sales associate was not so warm and charming as she was. She apologized for her behavior and decided to give us 10% off on our handbags. My mom and I thanked her and we told that when we come back to go shopping there, we will for sure ask for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment